Saturday, March 24, 2012

Annie, get your grill!

Today I want to hear it from the girls who grill.  Why does charring meat bring men to mind?  Am I less of a women because I like cooking on an open flame?  Our house is so UN-traditional.  I (Heather) like mowing and gardening.  Ryan likes to have the bed made in the morning, more power to him.

I frequently tell people I cook like I mix hair color.  I'm creative, but differently than Ryan is.  Women cook for love, men cook for pleasure.  The days that the duties around the kitchen belong to mom and the grill is for dad, usually with a beer, is over. 

Ladies, if you too enjoy making lines on your main meat while your main sqeeze is in the kitchen prepping (instead of the other way around).  Pour yourself a cold one, get the BBQ tongs and sound of.  I would love to hear what you have to say.  Guys, you may chime in too but you must be nice, remember, we have the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment